What we provide
We want our guests to have a wonderful and memorable holiday so we provide the following little luxuries at no extra costs to help get your stay off to the best start:
- Welcome local food basket– with seasonal goods and local treats
- Kitchen garden - across the track from the barns our gardener Terry will be growing herbs and vegetables for you to cook with and sample in our organic kitchen garden
- In the Eco Barn a full range of equipment for children and babies, including stair gate, high chairs and even a couple of spare pushchairs (see below)
- Kitchen essentials - hand soap, kitchen cleaners, starter pack of dishwasher tablets (Eco Barn only), salt, pepper, and a basic selection of herbs and spices (see below)
- DVD and book library, including children’s books and DVDs
- A starter pack of logs and kindling for the wood burner (Eco Barn only).
- Quality duvets and pillows throughout and fluffy towels and blackout blinds in all bedrooms
- Hand soap in all bathrooms
Guests with children
If you are staying with babies and young children we can provide:
- Cot x 2 (1 travel cot and one is a permanet cot)
- High chair x 2
- Range of quality toys for ages up to and including 3, including books and DVDs
- Microwave steriliser
- Baby bath
- Toddler toilet seat and potty
- Non slip bath mat
- All bedroom blinds and curtains are blackout in the Eco barn
- The bottom of the stairs is fitted with a stair gate and there is a robust fire guard around the wood burning stove.
Is well equipped and has been planned with group catering in mind. The following is provided:
- White goods - dishwasher, fridge, additional fridge freezer, washing machine, range oven
- Kitchen equipment - saucepans, frying pan, sharp knives, roasting dishes and tins, colander, lasagne dish and Pyrex dishes, mixing bowls, scales, measuring jug, hand whisk, hand blender, graters, wooden spoons, potato masher, fish slice, potato peeler, tin opener etc. as well as a range of Tupperware containers
- Kitchen and cleaning basics - dishwasher tablets to get you started, hand soap and washing up liquid, toilet and kitchen roll, tea bags, instant coffee sugar, plain flour, corn flour
- Every day herbs and spices
Access for all
We offer a warm welcome to all guests arriving at Mill Farm Eco Barn. If you have any specific needs you would like us to be aware of please contact us before arrival.
The main living area, ground floor wet room and downstairs twin bedroom and outdoor area are all wheelchair friendly. See access for more details.