Recently we have had a number of guests with coeliac disease or guests who need to avoid gluten.So, I have asked a local coeliac friend where they’d recommend to eat locally. So thanks Lorna for your generous and useful advice. Oh and don’t forget to tell me when you book, so I can organise some lovely gluten free treats on arrival, like these lovely gluten free lemon meringue cup cakes! “As a very reactive coeliac I don’t eat out at many different places, but I’ll list what I know, hope it helps:
- Quayside Plaza in Yarmouth are good, but make sure you talk to the chef or the manager first.
- The Dog Inn at Ludham do ‘pub grub’ most of which is gluten free, I have eaten there safely many times.
- There’s the Gluten Free Cafe in Norwich, nice food and a completely safe place to eat.
- The Bicycle Shop in Norwich is my personal favourite place to eat, ever. Fabulous Tapas menu and wonderful atmosphere, if you haven’t eaten there I highly recommend it.
- You can also get gluten free fish and chips in Gorleston! Pj’s.