Sleeps 2 (1 bedroom)
Our luxuriously converted Hay Barn provides couples with everything they might need for a relaxing and romantic break close to the Norfolk Coast and Broads National Park.
Includes a cosy double bedroom, modern kitchen and relaxing living area.
- Dog friendly (up to 2)
- Modern living
- Enclosed garden area with BBQ
- Off street Parking
- Free WiFi
Our beautiful 1 bedroom converted Hay Barn is a perfect getaway for couples keen to experience the Norfolk Coast and Broads National Park in a little bit of luxury.
Located just off the coast road, outside the pretty coastal village of Winterton-on-sea. Simply arrive, park and your holiday will begin. As well as relaxing in the Hay Barn you can take a brief walk to the local sandy beaches, walk the coastal paths to the nearby seal colony at Horsey, or hike to our local Broads. You can check out our games barn and play table tennis or visit the excellent local pub, which is an easy ten minute walk.
Converting the Hay Barn was a labour of love. The living space, kitchen and dining area has everything you need for a comfortable, enjoyable and stylish stay. The high vaulted ceilings, beams and wood burner add real character and charm, Meanwhile the bedroom is a calm and relaxing space. The accommodation has underfloor heating throughout.
The Hay Barn has wide doorways, so is suitable for guests with limited mobility, though there is a step up to the shower. Please see our accessibility page for more information.
Downstairs (one floor):
Open plan lounge, kitchen and diner
- Newly fitted wood burning stove
- Well equipped kitchen with cooker, fridge, washing machine and microwave. Guests can access a freezer in the games barn.
- Widescreen internet enabled TV, DVD player and iPod dock
- Comfortable sofa (can be set up as a sofa bed)
- Dining table with chairs
- Cosy bedroom with double bed, bedside tables, chest of draws and space to hang clothes
- Shower room with shower, WC and wash basin
What we provide
We want our guests to have a wonderful and memorable holiday so we provide the following essentials plus some little luxuries at no extra costs to help get your stay off to the best start:
Staying in comfort
- Feather duvets and pillows throughout, including for sofa bed if required
- Blackout blinds in the bedroom
- Clean towels (please bring your own dog and beach towels)
- Hand soap and toilet paper in the shower room
Kitchen and food
- A delicious welcome cake with seasonal produce from our garden
- Kitchen essentials including tea, coffee, sugar, hand soap and kitchen cleaners
- Organically grown herbs and vegetables from across the track by our gardener Terry
- Cooking equipment including saucepans, frying pan, sharp knives, roasting dishes and tins, colander, lasagne dish and Pyrex dishes, mixing bowls, scales, measuring jug, hand whisk, hand blender, graters, wooden spoons, potato masher, fish slice, potato peeler, tin opener etc. as well as a range of Tupperware containers
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD and book library, including ones suitable for children
- Access to games barn with pool and table tennis
- Quality children's toys
- A starter pack of logs and kindling for the wood burner