Sleeps 8 (4 bedrooms)
With a modern finish and contemporary interiors, our Eco Barn is a perfect base for a group or family to explore Winterton on sea and the Broads National Park.
Includes 4 large bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a huge open plan kitchen, dining and living space.
- Dog friendly (up to 2)
- Open plan living with wood burner
- Games Barn plus children's toys and baby equipment
- Enclosed courtyard garden
- Free WiFi
Norfolk Country Cottage
Our spacious Eco Barn sleeps 8 people and is perfect for those looking for a modern and contemporary self-catering retreat.
The living space is open plan with a huge kitchen and separate dining and living areas. The barn has 4 large bedrooms and 4 bathrooms which make the property perfect for groups sharing or a large family. 3 of the bedrooms can be either arranged as king size doubles or twins, with one additional twin room. There is also a downstairs wet room. The barn's enclosed south-facing courtyard garden is perfect for outside dining and in the evening you can watch the sun setting with stunning views from the Juliette balcony. There is free Wi Fi throughout.
Our biomass boiler provides under floor heating to add to the sense of luxury. The downstairs bedroom, bathroom, living space and kitchen make the barn perfect for wheelchair users or guests with accessibility needs (please see our accessibility page for more details).
The Eco Barn also has its own private courtyard garden with seating area.
Huge open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- Lounge seating for 8 around a wood burning stove
- 42" flat screen TV, home cinema with Ipod docking station, selection of DVDs, book library and board games
- Seating for 8 around large reclaimed teak dining table as well as a useful breakfast bar with stools
- Bi-fold doors open onto the south facing courtyard garden, which has ample outdoor seating and a large outside table for al fresco dining
- Large, well equipped, contemporary kitchen overlooking the dining and living area
- Large electric range oven, dishwasher, fridge, and microwave
- Full range of quality cooking equipment
- Sea glimpses from kitchen window
Utility and boot room
- Useful storage for boots, coats and buggies
- An additional fridge freezer, washing machine, clothes stand
Paddocks bedroom (twin)
- 2 comfortable single beds
- Contemporary furnishings
- Large built in storage
- Views to the paddocks
- The downstairs wet room with WC, basin and shower with wide doorways, is next door.
Farmland bedroom (twin or super king size)
- Bedroom with stunning field views from a handcrafted window seat
- En suite bathroom with WC, basin and shower
Lighthouse bedroom (twin or super king size)
- Contemporary en suite bathroom with shower, WC and basin
- Built in storage
- Views of the sea and lighthouse
Windmill bedroom (king size)
- French doors leading to Juliette balcony
- Incredible Norfolk sunsets and views across fields to West Somerton church
- Contemporary family bathroom with double ended bath
- Separate shower
- WC and wash basin
- Games barn with pool and table tennis
- Buckets and spades etc
What we provide
We want our guests to have a wonderful and memorable holiday so we provide the following essentials plus some little luxuries at no extra costs to help get your stay off to the best start:
Staying in comfort
- Quality duvets and pillows throughout
- Blackout blinds in all bedrooms
- Clean towels
- Hand soap and toilet paper in all bathrooms
Kitchen and food
- A delicious welcome local food basket stocked with seasonal goods and local treats
- Kitchen essentials including tea, coffee, sugar, flour, everyday herbs and spices, hand soap, kitchen cleaners and dishwasher tablets.
- Organically grown herbs and vegetables from across the track by our gardener Terry
- Cooking equipment including saucepans, frying pan, sharp knives, roasting dishes and tins, colander, lasagne dish and Pyrex dishes, mixing bowls, scales, measuring jug, hand whisk, hand blender, graters, wooden spoons, potato masher, fish slice, potato peeler, tin opener etc. as well as a range of Tupperware containers
For the kids
- A full range of equipment for children and babies including stair gate, high chairs, cots, microwave steriliser, baby bath, toddler potty, non-slip bath mats and even a couple of spare pushchairs
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD and book library, including ones suitable for children
- Games barn with pool and table tennis
- Quality children's toys
- A starter pack of logs and kindling for the wood burner