Find out more about our lovingly converted luxury self catering barns situated in beautiful Norfolk.
Situated in the picturesque village of Winterton-On-Sea on the East Norfolk Coast, we are:
- 10 minutes walk from Winterton’s sandy and dog friendly beach and pub, we provide a walking guide.
- On the edge of the tranquil waters of the Broads National Park, boat and kayak hire is possible.
- 4 miles from the amazing natural spectacle that is the Horsey Seal Colony.
- 20 minute drive from the award winning, tree top adventure park, Bewilderwood.
- Within easy reach of excellent restaurants, National Trust properties and other fabulous local attractions.
Learn more about our amazing local area and find out what we've been up to on Emma's Mill Farm blog.
Have a read of my favourite pubs, restaurants and cafés to try during your stay at Winterton-On-Sea.
The seals at Horsey are one of the most amazing natural spectacles in Norfolk.
Find out my top tips for some wildlife watching during your stay in Winterton.