- Ref: 2486
- Sleeps: 2 (1 Bedrooms)
A stylish barn conversion perfect for a couple.
This beautifully converted Hay Barn has everything a couple needs for a relaxing break. With modern kitchen, living and dining room and lovely double bedroom. There is also a woodburner, Wi-Fi, off street parking and secure garden.
2 plus infant 2
Our beautiful 1 bedroom converted Hay Barn is a prefect get a way for couples keen to experience the Norfolk coast and Broads in a little bit of luxury. Located just off the coast road, outside the pretty coastal village of Winterton-on-sea. Simply arrive, park and your holiday will begin. As well as relaxing in the Hay Barn you can take a brief walk to the local sandy beaches, walk the coastal paths to the nearby seal colony at Horsey, or hike to our local Broads. You can check out our games barn and play table tennis or visit the excellent local pub, which is an easy ten minute walk.
Converting the Hay Barn was a labour of love. The living space, kitchen and dining area has everything you need for a comfortable, enjoyable and stylish stay. The high vaulted ceilings, beams and wood burner add real character and charm, Meanwhile the bedroom is a calm and relaxing space. The accommodation has underfloor heating throughout.
The Hay barn is perfect for dogs and dog walkers, with an enclosed garden and a walking guide to the local area is provided. We will accept up to 2 well behaved dogs.
The Hay barn has:
- open plan lounge/kitchen/diner has a newly fitted wood burning stove
- well equipped kitchen with cooker, fridge, washing machine and microwave
- a widescreen internet enabled TV, DVD player and ipod dock
- dining table with chairs and comfortable sofa.
- the bedroom has a double bed, bedside tables, chest of draws and some hanging space
- the shower room has shower, WC and wash basin.
- the sofa can be set up as a sofa bed if required
- enclosed outside seating area with barbeque.
The Hay Barn has wide doorways, so is suitable for guests with limited mobility, though there is a step up to the shower. We provide feather duvets and pillows, sheets, duvet covers (including for sofa bed if required), towels and tea towels but we ask guests to bring their own beach and dog towels.
We want our guests to have a wonderful and memorable holiday so we provide the following little luxuries at no extra costs to help get your stay off to the best start:
- Welcome cake– with seasonal produce from our garden
- Organic kitchen garden - across the track from the barns our gardener Terry will be growing herbs and vegetables for you to cook with and sample in our organic kitchen garden
- Kitchen essentials - hand soap, kitchen cleaners, salt, pepper, and a basic selection of herbs and spices (see What we provide for a full list)
- DVD and book library, including children’s books and DVDs and free wi-fi
- Quality duvets and pillows throughout and towels
- Hand soap and toilet paper in all bathrooms